Advertiser: Deciem Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Payroll
What on earth is DECIEM?
DECIEM is a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands. We're founded on the principle of doing everything others don't do and we are changing the world of beauty based on this principle. We have more than 10 brands in the beauty world and operate a growing portfolio of more than 300 products in more than 15 markets. We are growing very rapidly and want to do things no one has ever done before. We have been called every good and bad thing you can imagine like “The Hottest Beauty Company Right Now”, “The Most Thrilling Thing to Happen in Skincare” and “Canada’s Next MAC Cosmetics”.
We are looking to hire a Part Time Payroll Assistant to join our Melbourne office in South Yarra. We are looking for someone to work 2 days a week on Mondays and Tuesdays to assist us with our payroll function that is currently processed from our global head office in Toronto.
- Process time and attendance data and payroll in the systems and set up bank file for payroll payment
- Prepare and save bi-weekly payroll reports as well as ad hoc reporting
- Analysis including leave balance and headcount statistic reporting and leave management guidance.
- Payroll tax, workers compensation reporting and payment preparation
- Superannuation submissions and payment preparation
- Annual PAYG payment calculation for Submission
- Ensure that the company meets its compliance and regulatory requirements for payroll
- Be aware and implement any new legislative requirements
- Help to implement any organisation-wide reward and recognition programs
- Communicate payroll information/changes to employees who have questions regarding their pay and the processes
- Assist with weekly office administration tasks such as general data entry & office supply orders
- Any other reasonable tasks/payroll requests as required by the Payroll Manager or HR Manager
Essentials skills and experience:
- Accounting related TAFE / Degree Qualified
- 2 – 3 years payroll experience
- Proficiency in MS Office applications & a high level of technology aptitude
- High volume payroll transaction processing
- Experience with ADP, highly advantageous
- Experience coordinating work with a team, local & international
- Ability to identify & escalate issues and propose suggestions for improvements
- Possess knowledge, understand and interpret the General Retail Industry Award 2010
- Possess knowledge, interpret and apply payroll-related compliance legislation
- Ability to work in a flexible manner and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain a high level of administration accuracy in processing payroll and maintaining
- Excellent verbal/written communication and comprehension skills
Interested to be a part of the DECIEM family? ...What happens next?
Kindly send us a copy of your Resume. We really appreciate your effort in applying to this position. However, only those candidates will be contacted who have been shortlisted for interview.
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?