General Administrator and Store PersonPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Aug 2019
- Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Somerville based growing plumbing business. We work in many areas of plumbing including new home rough ins and fits offs, appliance installation, maintenance, renovation and drain inspection and repairs.
The company has experienced continuous growth which has seen it expand from a sole operator to now a team of twelve and this growth is expected to continue.
As a result of this growth we have identified the need for a General Administrator and Store Person to join our team to manage all aspects of our stock and assist in general administration
The main duties of this role include:
- Book in jobs when received via phone and email
- Communicate with employees, clients and supervisors
- Manage completed jobs in job system
- Call up and order stock and supplies as required
- Manage and assist with all deliveries
- Prepare stock for plumbers on site for pick up each day
- Resolve any stock issues due to short deliveries, incorrect deliveries, faulty parts etc
- Manage waste and keep warehouse and yard clean
- Ad hoc duties as required
What we need from you:
- Intermediate computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Current drivers’ licence - manual preferred but not essential
- Be reliable, efficient, punctual, hardworking and honest
- Have a positive, can do attitude
- Be able to follow instructions
Perfect role for someone who likes a range of roles within their job, and who enjoys the opportunity to get away from the desk and work with their hands.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?