Research Engineer ( Signal processing )
Advertiser: Cylite Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Other
About the business
Cylite is a highly innovative company developing cutting edge optical imaging technologies for the ophthalmic market. We are seeking an R&D engineer/scientist with skills in signal processing/computer vision to further develop and increase the functionality of our highly parallel OCT (optical coherence tomography) platform.
About the role
- Development of advanced analysis and visualization techniques for 3D data sets
- Development of algorithms for imaging retinal blood flow
- Development of novel computational techniques for high resolution imaging
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An MSc or PhD in Eng., Physics or Comp Sci.
- Ability to develop research algorithms for data and image analysis.
- Strong background in signal processing and scientific programming.
- Working knowledge of advanced computer vision and image processing techniques.
- Proficiency in Matlab, Python and C++
- Familiarity with machine learning approaches
- Familiarity with free space optical imaging systems
Optical engineer/physicists with strong signal processing and computational backgrounds are also encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?