Personal Trainers, Fitness Professionals & Coaches at Goodlife Dingley
Advertiser: Goodlife Health Clubs - Personal TrainersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
We currently have availability for Fitness Professionals to join our passionate and enthusiastic team at Goodlife Dingley. Now is a great time to become a Fitness Professional as our members are looking for extra motivation and guidance to get in shape for summer and the demand for Fitness Professionals at our clubs is higher than ever.
No previous experience is necessary, just a positive attitude with the drive and determination to achieve your goals.
Whether you are looking to change locations, find your first fitness job or even looking to study to become a trainer, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
As a Trainer at Goodlife, you'll have access to:
- 2-day induction development program
- Barbell Course & Online Education
- Ongoing mentoring & support from your Fitness Director
- Industry-leading programs to help you get more clients: 8 & 12 Week Transformation Challenges, Small Group Training, Kickstart, Fitter Faster Stronger
- Premium equipment & facilities
- The support of a large, national brand
As a Personal Trainer with Goodlife, you'll have the chance to help change the lives of our members while working amongst a super passionate team!
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- First Aid & CPR
If this EXCITES you, Apply now!
No previous experience necessary! Just bring a great attitude and a willingness to learn from the best in the business!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?