Broker Assistant and Loan ProcessorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Mortgages
This role is within a boutique Broking Company based in Brisbane that has an exciting new opportunity for a Broker’s Assistant to join our team. Our team delivers high-quality financing solutions to enable our clients to build investment portfolios. We combine local knowledge and deep expertise to assist our clients in achieving their financial goals.
The position available requires a person who is strong in both attention-to-detail and loan services. You will preferably be someone who already understands the home loan application process or the process of purchasing properties.
You will be someone who is self-motivated, you enjoy taking responsibility for your role and you look forward to being a significant and dependable member of an existing happy team.
In order to qualify for this rare opportunity you should meet the following criteria:
- Proven top performer
- Advanced computer skills and administration skills
- High attention to detail
- Lending experience or loan processing experience
- Existing industry experience is preferable but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong work ethic with the willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a strong interest in wealth creation
In support of this role, you will be provided with extensive training.
If you want to be part of an organisation with a culture that truly respects and values its team members, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?