Assistant Store Manager- Womens Fashion | FOUNTAIN GATE, NARRE WARREN
Advertiser: RECRUIT2retail AUSTRALIAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Management - Department/Assistant
My client has grown to become one of Australia's most desirable shopping destinations for its many loyal customers. With numerous high profile celebrity endorsements, it has created an enviable brand presence. Their ranges are described as feminine, beautiful and elegant!
As an Assistant Store Manager within this outstanding retailer, you will proudly "live and breathe" the culture of the business. We are looking for talented, motivated and passionate managers who are committed to leading by example to drive exceptional customer service through effective fashion styling, product knowledge, and delivering brand experience.
Key performance indicators of the role are:
- Leadership- create a working environment that encourages a team culture
- Sales performance- motivate and inspire the store team to achieve the store's targets
- Customer experience- lead by example to drive a customer-first culture, identifying coaching needs and conducting workshops
- Brand standards- ensure the team and store presentation is maintained to the highest of standards
- Expense control- achieve wage targets
If this sounds like you then
!!! APPLY NOW !!!
DO NOT WASTE ANOTHER SECOND!
Applications will be assessed as they are received.
It is anticipated that initial conversations and interviews
will occur prior to the closing date of this advertisement.