Sales Assistant | Broad Acreage Sales
Advertiser: AUSSTTRAMEL Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt
AUSSTTRAMEL specialises in broad acreage sales throughout Melbourne’s greenfield corridors. We have been at the forefront of englobo land sales & know the market dynamics first hand, having successfully negotiated unrivalled transactional values in the englobo land sector.
About the Role:
We are seeking a proactive and experienced Sales Assistant, who has a passion for the real estate industry, to work alongside the Sales Director & Business Manager in all aspects of the sales process, you will be an integral part of the selling process and a key liaison between local and international clients.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Sales prospecting & management of relationships with key vendors & buyers
- Using a consultative approach to strengthen our property industry network
- Fostering strong and long-lasting connections with key clients
- Assist with sales processes – including Execute Sale Authorities, sale by tender and EOI property reports, submissions, statutory and standard forms
- General administrative duties including research / prepare listing & selling materials
- You work well autonomously, possess a strong work ethic & drive to succeed
- You have a meticulous, thorough, professional & resilient personality
- You have exceptional communication & organizational skills with attention to detail
- You have a proactive and friendly attitude with a focus on business relationships
- You have intermediate skills in MS Office / InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop skills
- You have minimum of 2years’ experience in a similar role
You will be working with a well-established real estate agency in the englobo land sector, offering an unparalleled remuneration package and a full-time, long-term opportunity. All applicants will remain confidential.
If this sounds like you, then please click "APPLY NOW" and attach your cover letter and current CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales assistant?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?