Accounts & Admin Officer
Advertiser: Fiji KavaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Aug 2019
- $45,000 - $49,999 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Accounts-Admin All Rounder
Who Are We?
Fiji Kava is an Australian based company producing and distributing medical grade Kava. Fiji Kava has a complete Farm-to-Shelf operation with an established 111-acre “Nucleus Farm” in Fiji and distribution operations in Australia, Fiji, New Zealand and America.
Who are we looking for?
We are a small but growing business looking for a lively, pro-active team member who is happy to work both as part of a small team, or independently as required. Ideally you are a self-starter type who likes to keep busy and take pride in all you do. There are core responsibilities for the role which need to be managed with diligence and attention to detail. Additionally, there are many ad-hoc tasks that come with a growing business and the person we are looking for will take these on with a can-do attitude.
What will you do and be responsible for?
- Process a small weekly & monthly payroll
- Accounts Payable function
- Bank Reconciliations
- Office Administration
- Various ad-hoc duties as required
What skills & experience do you bring?
You have worked in accounts or as a bookkeeper for a small business previously and the role as described really resonates as familiar to you. People describe you as reliable and trustworthy with great work ethic and a can-do attitude. You are naturally efficient with great time management skills and generally happy to muck in and get things done.
This role is full-time but could be flexible for the right person.
Car-Parking is available on site, and public transport to the area is easy and plentiful.
If this role sounds like the right fit for you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?