Medical Receptionist ~ join the team at ENT North
Advertiser: My Practice ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- $25 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
My Practice Services provides support to private medical practices. We are frequently asked to source capable, hardworking and reliable medical receptionists.
Our client is an ENT Head and Neck Surgeon who operates a private practice in Moonee Ponds. The practice is supported by a dedicated, professional and caring group of administration and clinical professionals.
As the practice grows, so does the need to increase the capacity to deliver the high standard of care and service ENT North is committed to providing. In the short term the role will be offered as a casual position, however there is potential for a permanent part time appointment in the near future.
We are seeking people with;
- Can do attitude and initiative;
- Warm, friendly and professional manner;
- Understanding and experience working in a medical or health care related position;
- Administration and service skills;
- Quick learner and adaptable;
- Team player;
- Good listening skills and strong sense of responsibility;
- Confident with all forms of electronic communication and data management;
- Willingness to learn
- Availability – Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (essential) with capacity to work full time to cover leave and
- a willingness to travel (Gisborne clinic)
If you are able to demonstrate your ability to fulfill these requirements we would be pleased to hear from you.
Please address the following questions in your expression of interest;
- Availability – days and commencement;
- Experience and qualifications;
- Expected salary;
- Relevant skills and capabilities;
- What medical software applications have you used;
- What are the two most important criteria for you to be satisfied in your employment?
Thank you for your time and interest in this opportunity to become a valued member of a great practice.
If you would like further information please contact Cathy Amato via email ~ email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Are you available to work school holidays?