Advertiser: CAM PromotionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
• $65k base salary plus uncapped commission
• Oversee your marketing, field, recruitment, training & expansion
Green Impact is Australia's first and only environmentally conscious DSM Company. We are growing quickly and have locations in Sydney and
Melbourne and have new interstate locations starting imminently.
Currently we represent humanitarian charities including Plan International, The Smith Family and Mission Australia. The advertised role is to take control
of all of the marketing and advertising in our Sydney and Melbourne offices.
We have the best working culture with a young driven workforce and fantastic city centre locations. We provide interstate trips, huge incentive prizes,
Friday night bar tabs, awesome awards parties and more.
You will attend weekly training with the National Sales Director who has previously succeeded in this position. They will fine tune your already excellent
Your intention must be to succeed in the role on an on-going long-term basis and progress in your career to a state manager position.
You must possess Door to Door or Face to Face Fundraising experience at a minimum Team Leader level to apply for this position.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
• 2 years’ experience in the Fundraising sector
• Experience Managing multiple teams
• Developing marketing campaigns to support sales operations
• Have excellent marketing and advertising skills
• Ability to advise charity client on the optimum method to maximise success in the campaign
• Analysis of demographical data and the impact it has on delivering consistent results
• Market research of new demographic areas and using this to deliver successful future campaigns
• Analysis of customer attrition data to set the monthly price point of products
We are offering a competitive base salary package with uncapped bonuses and incentives and full operational support to ensure the success of your
Apply now for a formal interview and find out more.