Admin and Sales Manager
Advertiser: The Heat ShopMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Sept 2019
- $30 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
About us -
The Heat Shop is an electrical company founded in Geelong since 1985, specialising in air conditioning, hydronic heating and solar power. The Heat Shop works in collaboration with our Melbourne and Sunshine Coast stores.
- Great location - Close to public transport
- Operating with guidance of the current Manager- This is a chance to extend your abilities and truly excel with their support
- Great work culture - You will be supported in our casual, down to earth friendly atmosphere, that respects your work/life balance
About the opportunity -
Due to exceptional growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, switched-on Admin and Sales Manager to join our team.
As our Admin and Sales Manager, you will have a fantastic opportunity to hone your skills within a supportive environment, before working autonomously and the chance to receive performance incentives.
Reporting to the Office Manager, this is a really varied role, responsible for providing high-level attention to detail and assisting with sales.
Your duties will include:
- Manage client relationships with a 'can do' attitude
- Assisting with sales
- Answer and direct incoming calls and scheduling the team
- Book appointments
- Ensure requests meet the clients' requirements and are completed In the time frame that has been agreed
Skills and experience -
- A strong desire to learn about sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills
- Loves to be busy
- Flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrated high level computer skills (Microsoft office and MYOB an advantage)
- Pleasant nature and positive attitude
How to apply -
We would love to hear from you! Apply now via SEEK with your resume and cover letter.
Applications Close September 20th 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?