Advertiser: DimpleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Aug 2019
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
- Flexible working hours
- Uplift opportunities on your salary
- All necessary equipment including its servicing
- Ongoing CPD including our annual Dimple Conference where you can share knowledge and grow your skills
- Doona Days (who doesn't want extra days off!)
- Health Hit (we pay towards your fitness)
- Fairy Dust (got something you want to treat a resident with? Great, we will support you)
We'd love for you to join our growing national team of dedicated practitioners who provide care in residential aged care facilities, in their own homes and community settings to help prevent, diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions of the feet and receive treatment in familiar environments.
We keep on the right course by living our values of do right, be loved and go beyond - when we live by these we know we can make a real difference to the lives of others every day.
What you'll be doing
With an immediate full-time permanent opportunity available in Perth services and multiple opportunities throughout Australia, a day in the life here at Dimple will see you:
- Provide comprehensive podiatry assessments and treatments to clients
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with elders, families, staff and other healthcare professionals
- Provide a high standard of clinical care to individuals to achieve identified goals and health outcomes
Our ideal Dimple Podiatrist
You are an exceptional team player with a high level of energy and passion that thrives on helping others. As a Podiatrist, you will have:
- A Bachelor of Applied Science/Master of Podiatric Practice or equivalent
- Current or eligible for AHPRA registration
- A valid driver's licence with access to a comprehensively insured vehicle
- Experience working within a mobile or community environment (desirable)
Our commitment to you
We continually invest in building and maintaining a great collaborative company culture.
If you share our values and love making a difference, apply today or contact our careers team via firstname.lastname@example.org.