Accounts Administration OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Aug 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Accounts Administration Officer
We are a well-established family owned and operated organisation who are leaders in the Glass industry. Due to a recent internal promotion there is now an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Administration Officer to become a part of the team.
This position will require an extremely motivated and energetic person who loves working within a small friendly team environment as well as autonomously.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Full function Accounts Payable and Receivable
- End of Month Processes
- BAS Preparation and Submission
- General Data Entry
- Assisting with Bank Reconciliation
- Processing and Allocating Payments for Sales Orders
- Chasing Debts
- Maintaining Customer Records
- Administration tasks as required
- Customer Service and Sales tasks as required
The Successful Candidate
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum of 2-3 years in a similar role performing the above duties within a high-volume environment, you will also have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Degree qualification in relevant field desirable
- Exposure within Manufacturing/Logistics highly desirable
- Exceptional time management skills/working with deadlines
- High level of attention to detail and a proactive attitude
- Intermediate excel skills is a MUST
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience using MYOB is a MUST
Excellent permanent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Officer to join a leading Glass Company in South West Sydney, who invest time and resources into their employees and promote internal from within for top performers. Renumeration for the successful candidate is negotiable based on experience.
To apply online, please click on the Apply button now.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format only.
No Agencies Please