Advertiser: NGO RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Fundraising
- Drive fundraising for the protection of nature and a safe climate in NSW
- Leadership role, developing the strategic direction and team
- Be part of a highly collaborative and motivated team in inner Sydney
The Nature Conservation Council of NSW is a movement of passionate people who want nature in NSW to thrive. It represents more than 150 organisations and tens of thousands of people who share this vision.
For more than 60 years, it has been at the centre of the state’s most important conservation battles and has notched up countless wins for wildlife, bushland, marine life, the climate and local communities.
It also plays a leading role in fire policy, education, and ecology.
Working closely with the CEO, this strategic yet hands-on role will develop and manage the fundraising and marketing strategies to achieve revenue targets.
Specifically you will:
- Develop strategy across all key fundraising activities
- Cultivate relationships with donors, sponsors and partners
- Oversee regular giving, major donor, bequests and grants programs
- Drive innovative direct mail, digital, advertising and public relations campaigns
- Promote NCC values, inspire collaboration and attract, develop and retain staff
You are a senior fundraiser, able to demonstrate significant success and innovation. Ideally you will come from a movement building campaigning organisation within conservation, human rights, social justice, education or a similar values-driven social change organisation. Additionally, you have experience in:
- Researching, analysing and evaluating fundraising activities
- Developing robust stewardship models and compelling donor journeys
- Developing project management and monitoring frameworks
- Developing and leading high performing fundraising teams, and
- Meeting and exceeding annual fundraising targets
If being a voice for nature and a safe climate in NSW is one of your career goals, please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter responding to the skills required section above. Alternatively, call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 with any specific questions.