Sales/Marketing Coordinator- Northern Beaches
Advertiser: MAUS Business SystemsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Coordinators
MAUS Business Systems is looking for a passionate, driven person to join our Northern Beaches team in an integral Customer Success / Support and Marketing role.
Who We Are:
MAUS Business Systems is a market leading Australian owned software company with over 60,000 customers. We supply a multi award-winning range of software to the small to medium business markets in Australia and around the world.
This is a fantastic ground level opportunity for someone that wants to establish a successful marketing, sales and customer service career. Would ideally suite someone wanting to extend a career from retail, marketing or business graduates who are motivated and passionate.
We will treat you like an entrepreneur right from day 1.
We have a young, dynamic team and want someone to join our team that we can help develop and take to the next level. We are searching for a passionate and motivated person who is committed to providing quality customer service and support to our valued customers as well as co-ordinating the marketing success program. FULL TRAINING PROVIDED.
You will be manning our customer service desk and will be trained on all of our products. You may be given some product management responsibilities. This will involve helping our customers after their purchase, training them on how to navigate the systems and ensuring that they have an overall great customer service experience with MAUS. You will be running training events and our Business Success club.
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic and motivated people that have a good understanding of computer basics. MAUS will provide you with a positive team environment and on-going training to ensure you progress in your career.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to emails in a timely manner
- Answer questions about the software
- Solve user issues and recommend solutions
- Ability to engage with customers with empathy and compassion
- Identifying and assessing customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Keep records of customer interactions and issues
- Liaise with Managers regarding any issues and problems
- Be able to resolve any emerging problems with accuracy and efficiency.
- Marketing development plans
- Subscription responsibilities and accountability
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 1-2 years of experience in the workforce or school leaver who has a proven work history
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Pleasant and positive manner
- Strong problem solving skills
- The ability to multi task in a face paced environment
- Time management skills and be highly organised
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn and develop skills
- Have a willingness and desire to help and care about our customers
An ideal candidate would live in commutable distance to the Northern Beaches and is ready to commence employment straight away.
If you're ready to progress your career in customer service/support, please submit your application to email@example.com