Bar and Wait staff
Advertiser: Corner HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
The Corner Hotel is a Melbourne icon in the Swan St precinct of Richmond, it is the flagship venue of an exciting group that includes Northcote Social Club and The National Hotel. From casual dining and exclusive events, to live music and AFL the Corner hotel has a diverse and varied clientele. We are looking to recruit staff who will primarily work in our rooftop as we head into Summer with opportunities to work in other parts of our business available in the new year.
If you love all things food & music, are passionate about hospitality and sales and are keen to work in one of Melbourne's most iconic venues then we would like to hear from you.
What we offer you:
- Great staff culture and the opportunity to be part of awesome team
- Access to some of the best live music shows in Melbourne
- Training and development
- Regular sales incentives
- Flexible working hours – we have shifts available for both daytime and evening work throughout the week and weekends
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Wait staff
Do you want to be a part of our team? If so then we want to hear from you! Experience is preferred, but the ability to provide great customer service, drive sales and bring a positive attitude counts for more than experience alone so if you think you have what it takes then let us know!
Please include a cover letter with your application and let us know which role you are interested in.
You must be eligible to work in Australia to apply for this role and hold a current RSA certificate.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you have professional serving experience, including carrying multiple plates?
- Do you have cocktail bartending experience?