Accounts Payable Assistant (Part Time)Private Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Payable
About the company
Patriot Environmental Management specialises in environmental management solutions for a range of industries including; mining, oil and gas, tunnelling, drilling, utilities, construction and industrial sectors across Australia.
We offer a range of services from treatment and transport of all liquid waste, industrial services and total waste management for both liquid and solid waste streams.
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our Head Office in the position of Accounts Payable Assistant. This is a part time position, 25 hours per week (5 hours per day, Monday - Friday) for an immediate start.
The duties may include but are not limited to;
- Data entry of invoices (high volume)
- Management of purchase order system
- Monthly statement reconciliations
- Supporting Accounts Payable Officer
- General office duties as required
What you need to succeed
- A positive, can do attitude
- A minimum of 5 years work experience including at least 3 years in an accounts payable role
- Ability to work as a part of a team and autonomously, following set processes, time frames and meet strict deadlines
- Experience in using accounting packages (with MYOB experience highly regarded)
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel
- The ability to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
- Please describe the process for an accounts payable transaction?
- Describe your preferred work environment? What would you be looking for in your next position?
- This position is a part time position, however additional hours may be required to cover periods of leave within the team. Are you able to work additional hours when required? (We estimate to be a maximum of 6 weeks per year)