Bus Drivers - Hunter Valley Region
Advertiser: ComfortDelGro Corporation Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Aug 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Public Transport & Taxi Services
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals interested in becoming a bus driver to join our CDC Team in the Hunter Valley Region.
As a professional bus driver, you will assist customers in reaching their destinations and meet their commitments by providing a safe and comfortable journey.
Training is provided and career advancement opportunities are available.
- Delivering a prompt, efficient and reliable transport service while ensuring passengers safety and comfort.
- Carry out pre-departure checks and reporting mechanical defects.
- Identify, address and report unsafe or unhealthy conditions, practices or behaviour in the workplace.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of road laws and company policies.
- The responsibility of collecting correct fares, issuing tickets and checking passes.
- Accurately completing recording procedures such as daily journals, time records, customer loading data and fuel and charter records.
Skills, attributes and experience which are essential to succeed in this role:
- Heavy vehicle licence (MR or higher)
- NSW Bus Drivers authority
- Working with Children Check
- RMS driving history
- Australian passport/current Australian working status
- Positive, proactive approach and be well presented at all times.
The role represents a career development opportunity to become a fundamental member of ComfortDelGro Corporation's Hunter Valley Team.
Interested? Please visit cdcbus.com.au to obtain an application form. Applications are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org