Business Development Manager - NDIS Plan Management
Advertiser: BudgetNet Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
About the business
We are a Melbourne based NDIS Plan Management business. We pride ourselves on fast efficient payments, transparency and helping clients make the most of there NDIS plans. We are accredited to provide plan management services everywhere but WA which will be July 2020.
About the role
We are looking for someone self driven to connect and build relationships with clients and key referral partners In the NSW area.
This will include:
- Calling and Meeting support coordinators
- Meeting with clients in the Sydney area that would like a face to face visit.
- Meeting with service providers
- Providing feedback on our business process as systems
- Learning about the NDIS and how it operates
Benefits and perks
Opportunity to work remotely with our Melbourne based team
Flexible working hours
Work in a growing sector of disability supports and help participants get the most from there NDIS plan
Ability to travel and meet different people
Skills and experience
Ideally you will have experience working in the NDIS sector and understand how it operates.
You will have experience in a sales/business development position and have the ability to form strong relationships with potential clients and referral partners.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?