Advertiser: Consulate General of the Arab Republic of EgyptMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
The Consulate General of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Melbourne is seeking a secretary with extensive secretarial and clerical experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Support the work of the Consulate General by assisting in providing consular services and administrative support
- Answering calls, taking messages or refer calls to appropriate staff member and handling correspondences including sending / receiving emails and letters
- Computer skills (operation systems, office suites, presentation software, spreadsheets etc...)
- Managing databases
- Handle mail (incoming and outgoing mail)
- General clerical duties, including filing, photocopying and faxing
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting visitors
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Perform other administrative duties
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive secretarial and clerical work experience
- High level of professionalism and strong work ethics
- Team working, organisation and time management skills
- Attention to details and flexibility
- Understanding and maintaining confidentiality
- Arabic language proficiency is preferred
If you are an Australian Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident and you match the criteria then apply today!
Send us your C.V with a cover letter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have secretarial experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?