Customer Service Representative
Advertiser: Ezypay Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Ezypay is a multi-award winning FinTech company established in 1996, specialising in the provision of subscription and recurring direct debit payments.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia, Ezypay has processed over $3 billion worth of subscription payments in 9 countries across the Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Thailand) and we’re continually expanding.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our Sydney based team. In this role you will be the front line assisting with our growing customer base around finance/debit/application requests. You will act as the focal point on managing phone and email support and escalating urgent requests to the right expert to ensure an excellent customer service experience.
In this role you will work with a great team and provide customer support to a wide variety of customers. There is also opportunity for career advancement and development within the role. You will work directly with the Contact Centre Manager and within a supportive team environment.
• Manage medium to large amounts of incoming calls, emails and tickets (via email, social media) from customers.
• Analyse and responding promptly to customer inquiries, requests or issues.
• Performing first call resolution where possible effectively to reduce escalation to support teams.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information about the ticket raised by the customer in Zendesk before and after escalating to ticket to another resolver group.
• Develop and maintain a productive relationship and interaction with all callers, while providing personalized, and consultative education and information.
• Serve as liaison between customer support team, management and customer to improve customer service, experience and satisfaction.
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Take the extra mile to engage and to deliver the best customer service to all of our customers.
• Identify and being clear of customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and improving customer experience.
• Make informed decisions on customers’ payments solutions to many different clients across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
• Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purpose.
• Assist in training peers on improving customer support service and product knowledge.
• Must possess at least a High School or Diploma level of qualification of any field; preferably Finance or Information Technology.
• At least 2 to 3 years prior experience in a helpdesk, service desk, call centre setting or phone support role.
• Fluent (written and spoken) in English is a mandatory requirement. Written and spoken Mandarin would also be an advantage.
• Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful and conscientious.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills – You must be able to convey business and technical jargon to a wide audience from personal trainers to small businesses.
• A strong sense of urgency.
• Analytical, well organized and able to multi-task with strong prioritization skills, problem solving capabilities and manage time effectively.
• Educate and empower customers by guiding them on how best use our system and website.
• Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations. We want to treat our customers as if you would treat a guest in your own home.
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
• Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better.
• A quicker learner and have the desire and passion to learn, master and teach.
• Flexible with working hours (primarily APAC hours currently).
• Good time management and a team player.
• Experience working effectively with diverse groups.
- A great place to work
- Flexible working arrangements
- A fun team environment
- Lots of career opportunity
We have a great office based in Sydney and an excellent team culture so if you want to explore the opportunity further, please apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer services representative?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How would you rate your English language skills?