Medical ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We are a busy Ophthalmology Practice with rooms in North Adelaide and Glenelg. We are currently seeking an experienced receptionist for our North Adelaide Clinic. This is inititally a casual position leading to permanent part-time of approx. 30 - 35 hours a week.
The successful applicant must be flexible and willing to cover for sick and holiday leave, possess the ability to multi task and be able to think outside the box.
You must also have:
- An excellent phone manner
- The ability to prioritise and use initiative
- An attention for detail and accuracy
- The ability to work under pressure
- An empathetic nature and professional attitude at all times
- The ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Exposure to Zedmed or similar program
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Booking and rescheduling appointments
- Electronic billing to Medicare & DVA
- Liaising with hospitals & anaesthetists
- Managing surgery lists
Previous specialist medical experience an advantage.
Applications close Friday 6th September 2019.
Please include a covering letter
with your detailed CV to: