Advertiser: DDL RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Our client based in Laverton North requires an energetic warehouse person with packing experience.
This is an an 'all round' stores role which requires the successful applicant to have the following:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic-Intermediate computer skills
- Able to work in a fast paced high intensity environment
- Able to work overtime when required
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented (some customer interaction)
This is an ongoing position with a view to permanency for the right candidate.
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm. (Overtime available).
Forklift Licence not essential but advantageous.
Successful Applicants Need to Possess the Following:
- 2+ years Warehousing experience
- Be available for an immediate start
- Have a strong work ethic and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have your own reliable transport
Please note: Only candidates that are short listed will be contact
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have experience operating a RF scanner?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?