Advertiser: Campus GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Event Management
About the business
We're a youth marketing agency based in Surry Hills. We're a team of creative thinkers and problem solvers who bring some of the best brand experiences to students all over Australia.
From O Week to music festivals, our activations are always created with the 18-24 year old front of mind. We aim to create real and meaningful conversations, connecting brands with students.
About the role
In this role you'll be tasked to lead a team of Student Brand Ambassadors. The number of staff you'll be managing can range from 2 to 8 SBAs.
Depending on the event, you may be required to bump in/ out the set for the activation and in some instances you may be required to drive a 3 tonne truck (Standard Class C license).
The role is casual and the events we run take place all year round. We aim to offer work to the Event Managers on our books, at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.
Benefits and perks
For the most part, the events you'll be managing are outdoors and on a university campus.
A great team of Account Managers to work with (even if we do say so ourselves!)
You'll always have a member of our team on call to contact, should you get yourself into a sticky situation.
We'll give you as much training and support as you need, to ensure you do the best job you can.
Skills and experience
- Love a fast-paced and high energy work environment
- A problem- solver
- Experience in managing people
- Based in Sydney
Favourable, but not essential:
- Experience driving a 3 tonne truck
- Experience driving a van
- Experience in events
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an events manager?
- How many years' experience do you have in event management?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?