Rostering Coordinator - Goals A+N
Advertiser: Goals A+NMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Production, Planning & Scheduling
Goals A+N is one of the fastest growing privately-owned business relocation companies in Australia, with an impressive track record of relocating government departments and corporate companies nationally on large-scale relocations. With over 40 years relocation experience and a team of dedicated staff means we can drive, lead and execute more than 3,000 business relocations per year. Committed to maintaining the highest quality standards, Goals A+N is ISO 9001.
Goals A+N is seeking a full-time Rostering Coordinator to join our dynamic team in our Glendenning Office.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Effective time management of casual staff
- Produce daily rosters in line with project resource requirements
- Management of staff inductions
- Maintain effective communication between Project Management Team and Operations Team
- Maintaining of staff database with accurate and timely data
- Liaising in a professional manner with external stakeholders
- Attend and contribute to weekly operations meetings
- General administrative task including documentation and reporting
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Rostering Coordination experience
- Excellent oral and written skills
- sound time management capabilities
- High level if interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude with lateral thinking abilities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Can work well under pressure
If you have what it takes for the fast-paced role and want to be an integral part of this dynamic and energetic team, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please include a cover letter with your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.