Courier Owner Drivers 2 Ton Van/4 Ton Pan
Advertiser: Endeavour DeliveryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Aug 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Couriers, Drivers & Postal Services
Endeavour Delivery are the experts in transportation and handling of high-value and fragile goods across Australia. As the exclusive delivery service for Dan Murphy’s, BWS, Langton's and Cellarmasters, we specialise in the delivery of alcoholic beverages. Endeavour Delivery is a National carrier, with depots in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Canberra.
As a proud Woolworths Limited company, Endeavour Delivery is looking to expand its Owner Driver Fleet. We are looking for Delivery Drivers who specialise in customer service with their own 2 tonne van or 4 tonne van.
Endeavour Delivery Opportunity
- Long term / short term contracts
- AM and PM runs available (Approx 40-60 drops per day)
- Attractive drop and cartons rates (with minimum weekly guarantee)
- Paid while you train
- Phone allowance paid weekly
Endeavour Delivery Job Requirements
- Own a 2 tonne van or 4 tonne van
- RSA certificate (to observe our strict ID 25 policy)
- Must possess a valid full Australian driving licence
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Reliable and professional with a positive customer service attitude
- Appropriate level of physical fitness (handling of cases of Beer & Wine)
- Hold an ABN and be registered for GST
- Successful applicants will require a Police check
- Have basic computing skills
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have multi drop delivery experience?
- Are you willing to provide a copy of your driving record history?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?