Labour Hire Recruitment Officer - $80K Plus Commission OTE $100K+
Advertiser: WorkfastMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $80,000 - $84,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Recruitment - Agency
Workfast Labour Hire is looking for an experienced Recruitment Officer to join our Sydney team. You'll be working alongside our Business Development Manager to successfully recruit and mobilise staff onto client sites. OTE $100,000+ per year.
Workfast provide staff to some of the biggest construction, civil, rail and warehousing projects across Australia. As an innovative labour hire company we pride ourselves on the quality of the workers we send out and the efficiency in which we do this.
You must have at least 1-2 years experience as a Recruitment Officer. Ideal candidates will also have experience with client and account management. A background in blue collar industries would be beneficial to this role. Applicants must be reliable and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience in CRM processes and software is preferred.
What you'll get
- $80,000 base salary
- Opportunity to earn up to $100,000 + with commission
- Join a dynamic and quick growing labour hire business
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Great social scene
What you'll be doing
- Interview potential temp staff using industry-standard terminology;
- Liaising with clients when requested by BDM;
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organisation plans and objectives meeting with managers to discuss needs;
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications;
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analysing responses, verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements;
- Build relationships with candidates to achieve staff retention both on the phone and in person;
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation;
- Be an employee advocate for new hires as well as establish employees;
- Complete all new paperwork with candidates who meet the expectation of the job; and
- Successfully mobilise staff to client sites.
Workfast is a labour-hire company working with some of Australia's largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
If you are interested in the job please click the link to apply or contact Ben on 0447 199 489 with any questions.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of agency recruitment experience do you have?