Service Manager - Wind Farms (SA & VIC)
Advertiser: Phillip RileyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Aug 2019
- Competitive Package
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Power Generation & Distribution
This business is a highly innovative and successful player in the Wind with successful operations across several regions globally and a well-established brand in Australia. With several operating Wind Farms under management, and a strong reputation for service, the company is in a strong position to capitalise on a very active Wind construction market.
- Manage a distributed workforce of Service Technicians across South Australia and Victoria with a focus on coordinating resources productivity and utilisation
- Predominantly managing Planned Maintenance activity for turbines on operating sites
- Continue to drive a culture of Health & Safety (at the forefront of all activities and ensure the company is a leader in this regard)
- Central contact for clients with sites under management and regularly updating progress via reports and adherence to SLAs
- Identify and implement opportunities for operational efficiencies
- Experience leading large service teams (10+) for scheduled maintenance activities on operating sites
- Able to coordinate resources and ensure quality without direct supervision – distributed workforce across South Australia & Victoria
- Proven history of driving high levels of health & safety standards (part of DNA)
- Forward thinking with an eye for operational efficiencies and continuous improvement
- Strong relationship & key account management skills
To be considered please click through the apply button attaching resume (word format) and brief cover letter addressing the selection criteria above.
Connect via LinkedIn https://au.linkedin.com/in/ryanhauvilleFollow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/phillip-riley
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?