Customer Service / Operations Representative
Advertiser: FJT LOGISTICSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Aug 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Freight/Cargo Forwarding
· South of the river location
· International Freight Forwarder
· Intermediate role 2-4 years industry experience
· Modern, friendly office
· Competitive Salary package
We are an international freight forwarding company offering global logistics to importers and exporters including in-house warehousing pick and pack storage and distribution. Within a Perth office an opportunity has arisen for Customer Service/Operations Representative.
- Coordinating day to day operations
- Liaising with overseas agents, local suppliers and customers
- Ensuring all imports/exports jobs are registered and processed in a timely matter
- Tracking and tracing shipments
- Identifying opportunities for business improvement and strategic new business opportunities
- Working with sales to develop business from a current customer base
- Preparing quotations
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A desire to continue or develop a career in Freight Forwarding
- The ability to work independently
- Exceptional attention to details
- Good computer skills
- Forwarding industry experience (2 years minimum)
- EDI/Cargowise experience essential
· You must be eligible to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have freight forwarding experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience using EDI software?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?