Signage Installation - SAVPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Painters & Sign Writers
An opportunity exists for a highly motivated signage installer to primarily undertake SAV installation on a casual basis. The role will very quickly become permanent part-time and eventually full time coming into 2020.
Skills and Experience
2 + years SAV installation experience
Ability to work in a semi-autonomous role
Able to undertake occasional night/weekend work
Able to efficiently manage your time and work load.
Adhere to a stringent reporting process
Ensure attention to WHS is maintained at all times when onsite.
Location of work is Southern Sydney and Upper North Shore.
The eligible candidates will need to undertake an induction process as well as a medical.
White Card is also required
Applications close 4/9/19
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in the sign writing industry?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?