Advertiser: Communication DirectMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Up to $26.93 per hour plus super.
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Sales - Outbound
Communication Direct conducts raffles for some of Australia's most important charities such as Red Nose, Scope and Olivia Newton-John Cancer, Research and Wellness Centre.
Through raffle and donor campaigns, our telemarketers raise much needed funds to support the charity's work.
The hours are flexible with a minimum 16 hours per week required.
The call centre is based in Ringwood in a friendly environment and close to public transport and Eastlink.
You must have excellent conversation skills and a desire to achieve your targets.
Previous call centre experience is desirable. Support and training provided to applicants with customer service or sales experience.
Previous applicants need not apply.
A Police check may be required.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- How many years' experience do you have in telesales?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?