Advertiser: Communication DirectMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Up to $26.93 per hour plus super.
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Sales - Outbound
Communication Direct conducts raffles for some of Australia's most important charities such as Red Nose, Scope and Olivia Newton-John Cancer, Research and Wellness Centre.
Through raffle and donor campaigns, our telemarketers raise much needed funds to support the charity's work.
The hours are flexible with a minimum 16 hours per week required.
The call centre is based in Ringwood in a friendly environment and close to public transport and Eastlink.
You must have excellent conversation skills and a desire to achieve your targets.
Previous call centre experience is desirable. Support and training provided to applicants with customer service or sales experience.
Apply directly to Michael Morris on 03 84145600 or email@example.com
Previous applicants need not apply.
A Police check may be required.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- How many years' experience do you have in telesales?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?