Advertiser: Schools of Early LearningMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Aug 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Other
The Schools of Early Learning are leaders in child care and are passionate and committed to providing an environment that enriches each child and allows them to reach their potential.
The studio assistant works alongside the studio coordinators and room educators to skill the children in the use of many tools and media, to evoke curiosity and to develop skills and knowledge. The studio assistant will help to assist the children to progress projects and experiences, to assist in the gathering of resources required to extend knowledge and aid research.
We are seeking confident, creative educators with a flair for the arts to become part of our team and to
- Support educators as they create inviting environments for the children
- Document the children's learning in the studio
- Support programmes through studio research and skilling
- Ensure a clean and safe environment is maintained for both staff and children
- Work with educators and small groups of children
- Ensure that the Centre's policies and procedures are adhered to
The successful applicant will:
- Hold a Diploma in Visual or Fine Arts or similar qualification in a creative/artistic field
- Hold a Cert III in Early Childhood Education and care or higher or be prepared to undertake training in the Cert III
- Hold a working with children card
- Be well presented
- Have a willingness to learn
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Obtain a medical clearance
If you would like further information regarding Schools of Early Learning please visit our website, www.soel.wa.edu.au.
Applicant must be able to work 37.5 hours Monday to Friday.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?