Professional Food Photographer
Advertiser: SnapprMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Aug 2019
- $80 - $100+ per hour depending on package
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Photography
Attention all professional food photographers - Snappr is looking for new food photographers in Brisbane!
If you are passionate about creating great photographs, want to increase your experience and schedule more shoots, apply to become a Snappr freelancer today! Snappr is an on-demand professional photography marketplace startup based in the Silicon Valley. By absorbing all of the operational and marketing overhead, we'll allow you to focus on doing what you do best - taking amazing photos.
Stop waiting around looking for jobs to appear on social media and unleash your creative potential. Our system uses your availability to automatically assign you bookings in your service area at times that best suit you. All you need to do is complete the shoot, submit the edited photos, and get paid. Photographers on our platform have earned on average $80-$100 per hour of shoot time.
Our ideal photographer:
- Is a full-time or part-time professional photographer with substantial experience doing paid work.
- Owns professional level equipment (DSLR camera, flash, and a range of lenses).
- Has a great online portfolio.
- Is modern, creative and on trend with their photography and editing style.
- Is experienced in Adobe Lightroom.
- Is highly personable and friendly.
- Specializes in one or more of the following shoot types: portrait, event/party, real estate, product, food, wedding, maternity, newborn, and/or family.
If this sounds like you, please complete our application by 15 Sep 2019 at the link below. If approved, you will be sent further details about onboarding steps, fee schedule, contract terms, etc. We look forward to connecting with you!