Orthodontic Receptionist/Front of Office Coordinator
Advertiser: Lifestyle OrthodonticsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We are a professional, boutique and friendly Orthodontic clinic in Sydney's eastern suburbs, seeking a Receptionist/Front of Office Coordinator to welcome to our team, whom is available to work 20 -38 hours per week.
The culture of our practice is one of professionalism with attention to detail and a very strong focus on providing outstanding customer service. The ideal candidate will be someone who is friendly, loves giving great customer service, is focused on the patient, and enjoys taking on responsibility.
You will be a key core member of our team, one that our patients will get to know by name. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Greeting and welcoming patients
- Answering the phone and email correspondence
- Diary Management
- Processing payments and Private Health claims using HiCaps
- Setting up treatment and financial contracts
- Weekly and monthly reports
- Maintaining office supplies
- General office tasks
- Treatment Coordinator tasks
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A friendly personality with excellent communication and patient care
- A willingness to learn and go above and beyond to achieve the best result, thinking one step ahead at all times
- Willingness to take on responsibility in your role, using initiative
- High attention to detail
- Reception/administration experience
- Experience within and orthodontic or dental practice will be highly regarded
Above award wage is offered, and will be based on experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?