PART TIME ADMINISTRATOR / SALES & EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR
Advertiser: Nugan Estate Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
Permanent Part Time - 21 Hours per week, Monday & Friday required - Other Days Flexible
Company & Brand
Nugan Estate is a premium producer of estate grown wine based in NSW. The business is family owned and operated and is one of Australia’s top wine exporters, complimented by a premium wine portfolio with numerous awards, medals and notable accolades. With a strong focus on the values of quality, service and commitment, the company is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Administrator to support the business in its next growth phase.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparation of Point of Sale material for Sales Staff
- Setting up & Installing In Store Displays, guidance will be provided
- Order processing
- Tracking Aged Receivable and Proof of Deliveries
- Generating weekly sales analysis reports, Good Excel Skills required
- Generating weekly Stock on Hand reports and recommend stock transfers
- Planning and supporting wine fairs, expos and other events
Skills & Experience
An experienced administrator in a similar role ideally within a sales related business with exposure in sales analysis and reporting. The successful applicant should be a hands on self-starter who knows what is required next, has a pro-active ‘can-do’ approach, strong customer focus and had success working in an all-inclusive team environment. Intermediate to advanced experience in the Microsoft Office Suite of products is required. Strong organisational skills and attention to detail would be highly beneficial.
This is a rewarding role, in a friendly and supportive environment. Attending to events after hours to provide support to the Sales Team may be required from time to time. Own vehicle required for preparation of In Store displays.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and background to make this position your own and make a difference in our next phase of growth, please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter.
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?