BAKERY PACKER /WAREHOUSE ALLROUNDER
Advertiser: Aniratac Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Aug 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
We are looking for people with a positive attitude to join our team . we are a wholesale bakery situated in Sydneys south west , Moorebank close to the M5. the successful applicant will be required to work in temperature controlled rooms as well as both coolroom and freezers .picking and packing a wide range of bakery products , quality control will be part of these duties . applicants will be required to work a wide range of shifts based on production from some day shifts to early afternoon to late evenings , some driving may be required as will some weekend work from time to time ,general cleaning and warehouse duties will also be part of the role ,good personal hygiene is a must as is a reasonable level of physical capability , as there is a lot of constant lifting and being on your feet for long periods of time . applications can be sent via seek or for further information please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ,please only apply if you fit the above criteria any applications not suitable will not recieve a response , please include a cover letter with your application and include the codeword `SAUSAGE ROLL` .
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?