Photographer / Production AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Photography
Photographer / Production Assistant
Our professional studio is seeking a reliable, friendly, creative, experienced photographer to join our team photographing children at Kinders, Child Care Centres and Dance Schools throughout Melbourne on a casual basis.
Other duties will include computer editing of photos along with sorting and packing photo orders.
Training will be provided
The ideal candidate must
- Have Victorian Drivers Licence and own reliable car
- Have own digital SLR camera and flash and sound knowledge of your equipment
- Have a current Working With Children Check ( or be able to obtain one )
- Have knowledge of Photo Shop, Lightroom and computer skills
- Be reliable, responsible and punctual
- Be well mannered and well presented
- Be positive and confident and have excellent communication skills
- Be enthusiastic, and enjoy working with children
- Be flexible and committed. Daytime, some weekend and occasional evening work will be required.
- Be fast and efficient and have fantastic attention to detail
- Thrive under pressure and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to work as part of team and also be capable of working independently
This will be a great opportunity for the right person.
Please reply with cover letter and resume.