Pick Packer- Warehouse
Advertiser: ElegreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Aug 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Family Food Manufacturing business is looking for a reliable, experienced pick packer to join their warehouse team.
The position is of a casual nature up to 5 days a week Monday to Friday with goal of transitioning to a permanent position for a person with the right attitude, reliability and work ethic.
Holding a forklift licence is a must.
Duties will include:
- operating a forklift daily in a compact cold room setting and warehouse floor.
- Picking and packing orders for local, interstate and export customers.
- Completing stock cycle counts weekly
- Repacking orders and pallets as required
- Reviewing orders via online ERP system
- Preparing and loading delivery trucks with assigned orders
- Using a pallet jack
- General housekeeping and cleaning duties as per HACCP program,
- Rotating and replenishing stock effectively
- Working in both a warehouse and cold room setting
- Repetitive lifting
Successful candidates will possess:
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience, working in a warehouse picking and packing orders
- Possess a current open drivers’ licence and reliable transport
- Possess a current forklift licence
- Highly desirable if you hold either a MR/HR licence.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to work Monday to Friday with daily shift commencing time ranging between 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Able to provide 2 recent verbal work-related referees
- Excellent numeracy skills
- A can-do attitude
- High attention to detail
- Available for an immediate interview, registration and commencement
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- What's your expected hourly rate?