Advertiser: Limnos PoultryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
About the business
Limnos Poultry is a poultry processing and boning plant that has been in operation for 40 years. It is a friendly family run business on the outskirts of Cranbourne.
About the role
This role entails picking and packing fresh product, giving direction to other staff members and keeping stock of incoming products.
Every day task include:
-Transporting stock from point A to B
-Organizing team members on daily tasks
-Some cleaning tasks invovled
Benefits and perks
In this position you can get an early start on the day and be finished by the afternoon.
We have a group of friendly and helpful staff that help each other out in most daily tasks.
Skills and experience
Candidates MUST have the following requirements:
(IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FOLLOWING YOU NEED NOT APPLY)
- Valid forklift license
- Some warehouse knowledge or experience
- Some experience working with fresh product
- Active ABN or willing to work as contractor
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?