Fruit and Vegetable Pick/Packer - Nightshift
Advertiser: Suncoast FreshMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Suncoast Fresh is a market leader in the wholesale produce industry. With facilities located on Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and Byron Bay, our team of over 70 people works together to source, supply and deliver quality produce and service to local, national and international businesses.
We require the services of an experienced night shift pick and pack operator to join the award winning team at Suncoast Fresh based at the Brisbane Produce Markets Rocklea , the position is for early September start.
Hours are approx 8pm - 4am
An ideal applicant should have:
- Experience in Pick and Packing Fresh Produce
- Willingness to work nights
- Extensive knowledge of fresh produce
- Be willing and able to perform manual tasks including light lifting and considerable walking.
- High level of speed and accuracy
- Be able to work as part of team or autonomously
- Enjoy meeting hourly performance deadlines
- Ability to prioritise tasks and skilled in time management
- Current licence and own transportation
Please email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role
Find out more about us at http://suncoastfresh.com.au/
The position is located at our Brisbane Produce Markets, Rocklea facility
Whilst not essential the position is suited to people with experience in a diverse range of fresh produce including Chefs
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?