Warehouse Storeperson - Picker and Packer
Advertiser: IM Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Australia's leading automotive electronics remanufacturer (Innovative Mechatronics Group) is offering an outstanding opportunity to the right person to become part of an established store team, responsible for inward/outward goods and contributing to an active and efficient warehouse.
The store person will play a key role accurately picking, packing, boxing, sending and generally working with the team to ensure a clean, tidy and efficient warehouse. Applicants need to be aware that this can be quite a strenuous role. They will contribute to the highly positive work culture that is already in place.
Key Responsibilities include
- Picking and packing orders from picking slips.
- Arranging appropriate transport of goods following processes in place.
- Updating and managing administrative files, invoices etc ensuring processes are followed accurately.
- Cleaning, tidying and generally ensuring the warehouse runs smoothly
- Order and maintain stationery and other peripherals as required
The successful candidate must have
- Experience working as a pick packer - you know the job.
- Experience with picking manually - the majority of our work is done this way.
- Work history that demonstrates reliability in previous roles - you can stick at jobs.
- A great reputation in previous roles - your references are excellent.
- Ability to work with a team as well as autonomously - you are easy to work with and also reliable.
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues - you are easy to understand.
- An eye for accuracy - you know how to work so that you don't make mistakes.
- Natural work habits being neat, tidy and organised - you are known for being orderly.
Experience and Qualifications:
- You must have experience working in a warehouse setting as a picker/packer
- Experience operating a walkie stacker
- Current forklift licence (preferable)
IM Group is a great place to work - people tend to stay because they like working here. This is a full-time position with overtime, equivalent to a 42.5 hour working week. An attractive commensurate salary is offered along with excellent work conditions.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you. Please apply below,
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a storeperson?