Administration Support - Insurance
Advertiser: HR Management ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
We are a growing insurance brokerage firm based in Brisbane servicing mainly small to medium enterprises.
With a reputation of providing high-quality and caring service, we have experienced strong growth in the last few years with plans to continue this trend.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Admin person to join our boutique firm. Our team is small and friendly, and our focus is squarely on delivering service and value to our growing list of clients.
Our new team member will provide administrative support to our small team of insurance brokers. The work will be varied and require strong organisation and customer services focus.
The position is part-time with the flexibility of working hours to suit for the right candidate.
Hours will likely average 25 – 30 per week and, ideally be worked between Monday and Friday. Some flexibility is available on Mondays & Fridays, but you would need to be available from Tuesday – Thursday.
We are looking for an individual who is outgoing and motivated. Someone who shows initiative with a flexible and positive attitude. Additionally, we require the Admin Support person to be resourceful. This means that you have the ability to self-manage your time and productivity.
The ability to build relationships with other team members and external stakeholders are critical to this role.
The role will suit an individual who has excellent organisation and stakeholder management skills. Someone with previous admin experience gained in a professional services environment.
You will enjoy the benefits of being an integral member of a small team. This means being flexible and prepared to jump in and assist as required.
You will enjoy working closely with our clients who come from a wide range of industries, and you will demonstrate an absolute commitment to outstanding customer service and stakeholder engagement.
Your Average Day/Week will Look Like
The work is varied and your attention to detail will be required to complete the following – which is an indication only of regular duties.
- Administrative tasks and support for the Principal and broking team
- Updating and maintaining client files ensuring all compliance requirements are met
- Scheduling client meetings and preparing documentation
- Liaising with insurers and clients
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Administration of the new business, renewals and policy change process
- Development and recording of internal procedural documents
If you have the following skills please apply
- Professional Services administration experience (legal, insurance, financial services)
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office suite and proficient use of technology and systems
- Customer service focus and awareness of customer needs
- Ability to problem solve and communicate solutions
- Excellent social, verbal communication and English skills and have an outgoing personality
- Must be able to work unsupervised, independently, efficiently and show self-drive and initiative
- Confident phone manner
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
What we bring to the table
- Supportive management to help you succeed
- Focus on providing staff with job satisfaction
- Flexible work arrangement with the ability to negotiate a work schedule that suits your lifestyle/family requirements.
- Ongoing professional and personal development, including on-the-job training in insurance
- Market competitive hourly rates to be negotiated commensurate with experience
Please apply online and include a cover letter outlining why you are the best applicant for the position.
If you require further information, please contact Shirley Farrell on 0418 597 667.
Only applicants who currently reside in Brisbane and have the right to work in Australia will be considered.
Applications close Sunday 15th September 2019
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?