Trainee Residential Estimator
Advertiser: WR EngineeringMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
WR Engineering is experiencing an extended period of strong growth and is looking for our next Trainee Onsite Estimator to join our well established company.
Servicing the Canberra Region WR Engineering supply and install Garage Doors & Openers - Fencing, Screens & Gates.
WR Engineering is a family owned business. We provide a friendly working environment, that is built around a close team which supports and rewards effort.
The successful candidate will;
- Work closely and be guided by our experienced Sales Representatives.
- Compile and create effective written proposals/quotations and other written correspondence.
- Engage with clients on site and identify their needs and wants in a effective manner.
- Work to KPI's and targets set out by management.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries via email, telephone and in person.
- Take ownership and responsibility for delivering successful, sustainable outcomes in all aspects of learning the estimating process.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ensure continuing professional development.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A focused and driven individual.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in withing a established team environment
- Ability to problem solve issues.
- Must have current driver's license.
- Excellent time management skills, energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Strong analytical, decision making and forward planning skills
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
No contact from recruitment agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How would you rate your English language skills?