Insurance Broker/ Senior Insurance Broker
Advertiser: Australian Consolidated Insurance ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- $80,000 Package - $99,999 Package.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
About the business
Australian Consolidated Insurance Services has been an established brand since 1979. We now form part of a fast growing Multi-Disciplinary Financial Services Business, spanning across Accounting, Financial Planning, and Insurance Broking. Due to the growth of the business, we are looking to expand our team with a new full time Insurance Broker or Senior Insurance Broker.
About the role
You are a motivated individual looking to advance your career in general insurance. You will be provided with an existing portfolio of clients to manage and grow. You are passionate about protecting our clients and making a difference to their lives.
- Process insurance renewals and new applications for prospective clients.
- Comparison of insurers, and determining the most suitable products to be recommended to existing and new clients.
- Process and manage insurance claims from lodgement to finalisation.
- Assist with the management of key accounts, and working closely with a Partner of the firm.
- Handle inbound and make outbound calls.
- Effective resolution of customer's needs, reviewing appropriateness of covers and identifying any additional insurance requirements.
Benefits and perks
- Great working culture and close-knit team.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Mentoring from a Partner of the firm.
- Individual efforts recognised and rewarded.
- Salary range: $80K package to $100K package, depending on experience.
Skills and experience
- 3-5 years experience in Insurance Broking.
- Strong organisational skills and can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to build strong relationships.
- Tier 1 Insurance Broking is required and working towards your Diploma of Insurance Broking.
- Experience with Sunrise is required.
- Experience with SVU and Insight is highly regarded but not required.
- Broker assistants or assistant account execs who are ready to take their career to the next level will be considered.