Sales and Market Consultant
Advertiser: Nursery TradersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Horticulture
We are looking for a part time person to join our team, primarily employed as part of our sale team, but will be required to work in our nursery as required. Primary responsibilities for this part time position will include; providing exceptional over the counter customers service, support and advice, processing customer purchases, provide support to the Sales and Market team, basic administrative functions and ensuring the shop appearance and stock is at a quality standard. Note: As this is a job share position, applicants will need to work full time to cover leave absences.
- Applicants must enjoy working in a small team environment, be passionate about customer service, cash handling and computer experience, skilled at multi-tasking, working outdoors when required. Previous experience in the nursery industry would be an advantage but is not a requirement. However a passion for greenlife would be an advantage. Please note, our workplace is a smoke free environment
Applicants are requested to forward a resume to email: email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in horticulture?