PR Account Coordinator & Team Administrator
Advertiser: Sefton & AssociatesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Public Relations & Corporate Affairs
Our business is growing and we have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, confident, results driven Administrator/Account Coordinator to join our team.
Providing exceptional administration support to team members in a fast paced and dynamic working environment, you would be involved in all aspects of office support including:
- General office management: Arranging couriers, ordering stationery and kitchen supplies, preparing presentation and reporting packs, meeting room and function organisation
- Supporting client events: event logistics, function organisation, and purchasing supplies
- Coordinating meetings including preparing meeting rooms, minute taking, printing and binding
- Updating and maintaining the client database and the email distribution list
- General reception duties
You will also be providing Account Coordination support to clients. This aspect of the role provides support to the account management team with the implementation, execution and delivery of specific projects aligned to the needs and objectives of our clients including:
- Event management support
- Media relations support
- Developing client reports
- Support in writing of media releases, reports, social media copy etc.
- Reviewing and analysing publications and reports
- Assist in building, implementing, managing and reporting on effective communication programs for clients
- Maintaining in-house client project management tools
To be successful for this great opportunity you will need to have initiative, a positive attitude and be proactive with the ability to prioritise your workload. We work nationally with a variety of clients so you must be willing to learn, be flexible and able to manage a variety of tasks throughout the day.
To be successful, you will have:
- 1+ year senior administrative experience or agency experience
- Professional and positive approach
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- A positive work ethic and strong team focus
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What’s in it for You?
- A real opportunity to develop your career
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great employee benefits including additional leave and support for further study relevant to the role
- Opportunity to work with a high performing and supportive team
You’ll report to an experienced and hands on leadership team who are focused on long term career development.
Based in our head office in Tamworth, NSW, this position provides an excellent opportunity to make a real contribution.
We are an entrepreneurial and professional boutique agency with a real vision for rural and regional Australia. Working with corporate, government, not for profit and industry association stakeholders, projects undertaken are diverse including rural and regional engagement, agribusiness, farm-to-market value chain, infrastructure, tourism and natural resource management.
With a regional NSW head office, we have a dedicated team of professionals and a network of externally based team members, all with a common enthusiasm for rural and regional Australia.
If you think you could add value to the Seftons’ fast paced, dynamic and professional culture, apply now with your resume and cover letter describing why you are right for the role.