Advertiser: Budget Pet ProductsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
We are an Australian owned family-run business comprised of proud pet owners with a vision to bring pet products to the public at affordable prices. We believe if we can sell and deliver quality pet products to the public at an affordable price, more people will provide their pets with the care they deserve. Our plan is to make the process for pet owners as simple, quick and affordable as possible.
Due to our success and growth, we are seeking applications from experienced Accounts Administrators who have the ability to work autonomously, can work hand in hand with another team member within the company, and can also work toward the improvement of services and processes across our business.
We are looking for someone who will be passionate about the integral role they play in the business. You will be keen to build on your current knowledge and experience, as well as learn new skills. You need to have an extremely high attention to detail and accuracy, passionate about figures, systems, enjoy solving challenges and assisting others.
To be considered for this full-time position you must have experience with the following skills and experience.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills
- Demonstrated computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel skills with entering data and spreadsheets.
- Display great interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to efficiently learn customised software applications
- Be able to act honestly and with integrity at all times.
You will be responsible for the following tasks
- Daily order reconciliation
- Processing daily invoices
- Process sales data and logistic data
- Analysis data and report to management
Only candidates with demonstrated skills and experience will be considered.
If you believe you are suited for this position, please click the Apply button forwarding your resume and covering letter.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-growing company in a friendly working environment.
To be eligible for this position you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.