Warehouse Store Person & Packer
Advertiser: vital.lyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are an online vitamin/supplement company currently seeking an energetic & motivated person to join our warehouse team. The job is full time but there is some flexibility available for the right candidate.
What we Need - You need to be able to communicate effectively, have good English reading and writing skills. Physically you will be on your feet all day and able to lift weights up to 10kg.
The role is anything but relaxed, it is a fast-paced, intensive environment where success is measured on a daily basis.
We are a growing operation and while previous experience in the vitamin/supplement category is not essential the ability to adapt to ongoing change is.
- Accurately checking and packing stock for high volumes of online orders
- Put away stock received and replenish picking shelves
- Stock cycling with expiry date checks.
To be successful in this position you will:
- Work in a high-volume, high paced environment
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be on your feet and active all-day
- An ability to work efficiently and as part of a team
- Communicate in English through speech, reading & writing
Location – We are located in Mascot with no onsite parking available. The ability to get to and from work by public transport, walking or bicycle is essential.
What we give - Make no mistake this is not your 'everyday' warehouse role. We expect the best from every individual every day. In return, we offer competitive hourly rates, all employee benefits, a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to grow with us.
Please note, your application needs to include an attached cover letter and must include your availability.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?