Brisbane Northside Delivery Driver / Warehouse StorepersonPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Couriers, Drivers & Postal Services
Based in Queensland, Impact is a distributor of office supplies and general stationery throughout Australia. Due to rapid expansion we are offering a casual position (leading to full time) for a self-motivated, happy, ambitious and work focused individual to join our friendly team in Virginia (North Brisbane) as a driver and warehouse store person.
The role will include delivering to customers, interacting with admin, sales and warehouse staff, loading and unloading of vehicles, driving (manual, vans - hiace long and super long wheel base and small isuzu trucks), picking orders, restocking shelves, cleaning and other warehouse duties as required. When not driving, you will be working in the warehouse picking orders for the following day.
Successful applicants will have a reliable working history showing the following:
- Drivers Licence (manual); driving in a safe and reliable manner.
- Ability to follow instructions; report directly to warehouse/operations manager.
- Physically fit (as lifting is involved); manual loading, unloading and putting away of paper boxes, general office supplies (and sometimes office furniture).
- Excellent time-keeping and reliability; fast paced team environment where safe driving, knowledge of Brisbane roads and accurate picking KPI's are met when in the warehouse.
- Not afraid of picking orders when not driving.
- Not afraid of restocking or cleaning when not picking orders.
- Above all: focus on customer satisfaction in a safe and speedy manner.
*** Note: This job is ultimately suited to multi-drop courier type drivers rather than bulk drop heavy combo/crane or heavy rigid/long haul drivers ***
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Do you have customer service experience?